If your passion is to become a full time jewelry professional, we’d like to meet you! Unlike the jewelry stores at the malls, our highly trained staff are not commissioned and help our clients, not sell them. We support credentialing in the jewelry profession and our staff has the highest professionalism and ethical practices.
Thank you, Stark County for voting us, yet again, Best Jeweler and Best Jewelry Design and Best Jewelry Repair for Canton, New Philadelphia and Akron! We are one of the only American Gem Society Jewelers in the area. Why is it important to shop with a credentialed AGS Jeweler? This short video explains.
We have served the Stark, Tuscarawas, Summit and Cuyahoga counties for over 40 years with custom designed jewelry, unique engagement rings, custom wedding bands and expert jewelry repair. Our commitment to Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover, Jackson, North Canton and Akron is impeccable and have been serving over four generations of jewelry clients. Enjoy our friendly and expert “Julz experience!”
We’re Hiring! Julz by Alan Rodriguez had, yet again, a record year during 2017. If you LOVE jewelry, want to give impeccable customer service and want to learn more about jewelry by taking courses through GIA, please send us your resume!
Julz by Alan Rodriguez is a member of the American Gem Society. There’s a reason the American Gem Society is one of the most respected jewelry associations in the world. Only one out of twenty jewelers, designers, appraisers and suppliers in the U.S. and Canada have met the standards for their membership. This affiliation ascertains that Julz stands up for ethical business practices.
Insuring Jewelry – Julz by Alan Rodriguez offers expert appraisals by two Certified Gemologist Appraisers. The following are questions to ask you insurance agent so you can have total peace of mind while wearing your jewelry:
- Is an appraisal necessary for full coverage?
- Will my claim, and the replacement value, be more readily acceptable if the appraisal has been done by an AGS jeweler, Certified Gemologist or Certified Gemologist Appraiser?
- What is the difference between scheduled and unscheduled coverage?
- Is there a deductible?
- Is my policy all risk (partial loss, damage, theft, etc.)?
- Am I still covered if there is negligence or carelessness involved?
- Can I go to whomever I wish for the replacement?
- If a loss has been replaced through an insurance company source, will I be allowed to verify proper replacement aby an independent firm or accredited appraise?
- Is depreciation ever imposed?
- How often should I have an appraisal update?
- Are there any security precautions required?
- What proof is needed in reporting a loss?
- Are there any exclusions?
- What is the pair and set clause? Will the insurance cover an additional amount for matchin a missing item in a set if it has not been computed and stated?
- Will the occurrence of an insured loss effect my continuing coverage?